Drawing Tutorial: Male Drawing Tutorial: Male

frame one, now what?

I'm stuck at the first frame, the head. Why didn't you just make buttons?

skarl3tte responds:

The buttons are at the bottom. You could try pressing F11 or you can use the pop-up window and move it around.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

whaha

hans van harken xD
Nice clip, love the sketchy 'art'

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

forbidden

The forbidden love... <3 <3

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

movie?

I was wondering when the episode was to begin, but it seems it was just a movie :P Nice animation, love the message.

Grimmjow vs. Ichigo Grimmjow vs. Ichigo

Sick!

This is really sick! To copy the every more. So much for originality, but this is crazy shit. The artwork is near perfect. Keep it up.

dahotonecg responds:

Thanks a lot man...I'm glad to see people appreciating all the hard work I put into this. And Thank You! for not complaining about originality. You understood that I Was trying to copy and how difficult it was to do even that.

Malice and Mayhem Pt. 2 Malice and Mayhem Pt. 2

love the ending

Nice animations. love the ending. Just that bit of interaction <3

Avatar Boredom Dub 8 Avatar Boredom Dub 8

bla

I worship thou who keep avatar alive. You're better than Nick, cuz you keep em running :P

Naruto Super Dub Naruto Super Dub

lol english naruto

Lol, do they really pronounce the words like that in english? lame.... nice dub though

bonjour bonjour

this wrote history

You probably already knew that, but its still great

I've seen this years ago on your website probably and went on the search for it again. It still rules! Crazy french....

THE HEALER THE HEALER

change camera

These are some very smooth animations, but one major failure is the fact thatwe have to keep lookin at one static camera angle, which is quite boring if nothing special is happening.