Desktop Armada Desktop Armada

dude, check the settings

Dude, the screen is way to small

CasualCollective responds:

thanks, fixed it

Spewer Spewer

REally good

I cant give you full points because the controls are kinda frustrating at times and the physics arent very accurate. But it's a great game. I cant get passed Holy Tears (final chapter) at the moment. It's a fantastic idea and spewer looks kinda cute :P

move click live move click live

Alright

I don't think it's very good for your eyes as you really have to focus a lot. It's really irritating that the mouse pointer fall out of the screen so much...

MindFeed MindFeed

sooo

Is there a way to get a different score? The game was quite alright but there were some difficulties in the spelling. I personally had some trouble with " You aren't completely addicted to the computer, are you?" Depending on what the creator thinks the answer should be it can be both True or False... Logically it should be No, I'm not completely addicted, but it can also be Yes, I'm not... So that wasn't very clear, but I don't know if that has anything to do with the 'test'. Nice game

K-Guare responds:

Great observation!
If you noticed, almost all the questions have
been set up so you have to assume something
to be true to properly answer the question.
I don't know if there's a name for that kind of question, but,
i like to call them "Half Questions"
Opinion based questions like these can
easily tell me your personality based on the
opinion you chose for the answer.
So that's how the personal scores are pretty accurate.
But i need more questions to get them to be entirely accurate,
i just got lazy with the FBF text ;[
Oh well, thanks a lot for reviewing :D

Interactive Naruto Interactive Naruto

Cute

Lol, that looks really cute ;) <3

Optimize your Flash Optimize your Flash

1 things good

I agree that you kinda treat us like retards, but at least i now know where to get the preloaders ;)

Bees Under Attack Bees Under Attack

nice

its always nice to play games like this. Only at the beginning its a bit hard to get the feeling for the speed

neave space invaders neave space invaders

21st century

I thought we were living in the 21st century? I played these crappy games years ago... you couldve at least made a little difference

Code Red Code Red

Another job well done

I dont know you as a flasher, but this is another strategy game with a very nice touch. It really brings me back to the old rainbow six and that kinda games. Nice job!

Literature PresentationSP Literature PresentationSP

WHAT?!

I'm sorry to say this, but this shouldn't be posted like this. I dont understand a whip of this (italian?) Please create an english version.

LupinX responds:

read teh description... it clearly says THIS IS IN SPANISH... It's aschool project...I'm not losing my time in putting an English version, i just want the work to be rated.